Old Camberwell are seeking applications from interested candidates with the desire and ability to work with and further develop our young group of players to achieve their full potential.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work as part of the Senior coaching panel
- Either have or be prepared to undertake a Level 1 Coaching Course
- A strong commitment to grow, develop. mentor and teach players of all ages
- Strong communicational skills both on and off the field
- The ability to embrace the clubs community values and expectations
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Commitment to attend training sessions and matches
Please direct expressions of interest to:
- M: 0409 013 931
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0403 301 825
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Old Camberwell
The ‘Wellers were formed in 1960 and are affiliated with the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA). We are based at Gordon Barnard Reserve in North Balwyn and are very fortunate to have fantastic facilities including a new pavilion including a gym and two ovals (one of which has just been resurfaced) and next door to Balwyn Pool. We have a strong player list for our Senior, Reserves, U19s and our first Female team for 2017.
We have an excellent team of trainers and coaches to help players develop their skills and play to their full potential. The Club has a great social atmosphere and a positive, safe and supportive environment enabling the Club and its Members to achieve enjoyment and success.
We are well supported by the local community and our past players, parents and supporters, who host various social functions throughout the season and have a extensive professional network.